This page has moved to a new address.

Blessed Church Singing Competition ( 3rd Round)

i type, u read: Blessed Church Singing Competition ( 3rd Round)

i type, u read

Saturday, June 13, 2009

 

Blessed Church Singing Competition ( 3rd Round)

It was a wonderful night. God is great because he created a lot of people which can sing very well.
Well, to prevent you from asking me questions like "Did you join?", "Why you are not inside?" and etc, please allow me to do some explanation before I go into details about the competition.

I did join in the first round and I am not qualified to enter into 2nd round. The truth is I cannot sing well and I do not have a very sweet voice. However, that is fine because I will still sing to praise and worship the Lord, He will not ask me to stop praising and worshiping Him just because I cannot sing like a talented singer. =) I will still improve my singing skills and try my best to sing every song.

Last night competition was not fully depend on their singing skills but also need to depend on their luck. This is because it was a PK competition. They were divided into two groups and people from 1st group will need to draw and see who will they verse ( their opponents were from the 2nd group). There were cases like both can sing very well but they met each other so one have to be kicked out and only one enter into the final. That was too bad. However, at the end of the competition, the judges did let five people who were kicked but can sing very well to enter into final, because they can really sing very well. While for others, we can only say sorry to them and all the best in the future Blessed Church Singing Competition.

Actually I did bring my digital camera and plan to take nice photos so that I can upload it to my blog. Unfortunately, when I reached church I realized the memory card was not inside. I took it out the day before and I forgot to put it in. Sorry, no photo for all of you to see because coincidentally, my hand phone battery was low. Haha..

I am not good in describing, to make it easy, if there is any interesting function next time, you just go with me, then that will be very great!

Before I end this post, please see the photo below:

She is Sze Joo, same age as me, she can sing very well but unfortunately she met with a strong opponent( the little girl sat beside her). I feel sorry for her. She did not get herself into final as she was not selected by the judges as well. Sze Joo, you have done very well. Cheers...

Labels:


Comments:
The singing competition is suppose in english, rite? i wonder how to sing a good and soundly english song. i agree with u that there are a lot of people who are really good in singing. haha. (i also get kicked out in one chinese singing competition before, too)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]