This page has moved to a new address.

Fairwell + Shopping

i type, u read: Fairwell + Shopping

i type, u read

Saturday, June 27, 2009

 

Fairwell + Shopping

Today is a great day.
The V.I.P of the day is a mystery people(not me).
She taught me in Form3, 4 and 5. She is my teacher but I tell her almost everything and always ask for her advices. She thinks that she is just like my mother because she always gives me a lot of advices and tells me a lot of philosophic(she is still under age like Delia, Y.Hui and I).

After that we went shopping. Enjoy the photos:



I know we look cute on it. Hehe..


Two beautiful girls.
Delia busy taking photo and left Yan Hui and I as her background.
Yan Hui tried on the dress, Delia busy body.


I like this dress and I think it is suitable for me( Delia and Y.Hui think so as well but not Winnie).
It cost RM100+, after 10% discount will also exceed RM100.
I feel like buying it but it is too expensive and I will not always wear it, so cancel my desire, just take the photos as commemorate. =)

I like this photo very much because Y.Hui and I look exactly like beautiful models! ( Please forgive my self-confidence)
Big 'family' photograph.

Hey, The Mystery, Delia, Vivian, Winnie, Y.Hui, thank you for your time. =) I appreciate it!

Delia, thank you for your magnet. I will bring it to N9.

Labels:


Comments:
after i browsed through ur ppl blog i found out how big christian communities re in kch....(i thought onli cbu gt)...i may or nt serious in god bfore bcos of the lotsa factors....bt i want to join少团here although i can b considered as late teen liao.....humiliated where to find churches here??????
 
where are you now? U r goin to semenanjung soon.. hmm.. next time u come back to kch can go with me to Blessed Church, Tabuan Laru.. dun worry, u can find a church that is suitable for u in s'jung. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]