This page has moved to a new address.

HERE I AM

i type, u read: HERE I AM

i type, u read

Monday, June 29, 2009

 

HERE I AM

Before:
When I woke up this morning, I wanted to put something into one of my luggages. I tried to open it. However, the password was not accepted. I tried many times and even tried with different passwords, but I failed. Oh no, I cannot open my bag. I almost wanted to use a hammer to destroy the lock system. Thank God, my eldest uncle came to bring us to airport and he tried open it while i went to bathe. He managed to open it with a password which was very near to the password I set. I think I accidentally changed the password last night. Then we went to the airport.

The flight we used met with bad weather, so when we were half way to KL we were just like jumping on an elastic floor, up and down a few times. Luckily I was not with a full stomach, if not sure vomit. Thank God we arrived KL safely.

After:
From LCCT, we used a cab to Nilai. We met with strange driver. He was an old man. He talked with us and told us a lot of things including POLITIC >.<". I really think he should visit Kuching, Sarawak, because he thought that Sarawak is very backward and still like 'kampung'. Besides that, this old folk wanted to adopt me. HELP! He want me to call him 'bapa', and gave me his contact number. He said if I encounter any problems can call him. He asked me to study hard, do not go to KL to enjoy or have fun. Give me a break! I can accept his advice not him as my 'bapa'. I feel very weird, he do not know me but want to has me as his 'anak angkat'. Maybe this show that he is very fatherly and I am very adorable. Haha.. Anyway, I just smile and said thank you, neither promise nor call him. Hmm.. Should I see this as a good thing or a weird thing?

NILAI
As far as I can see, Giant Supermarket is the only place to shop. It is a stone throw away from the hotel we stay so we can go there on foot. There are also not many restaurants here. The most common are KFC and Mc Donald. I found out that there are a lot of reflexology center near my hotel (more than five).

In Kuching International Airport's toilet.
The hotel we stay in Nilai.

Nilai, will discover more about you very soon.

Labels:


Comments:
yo buddy~
take good care of ur self yea dun simply talk to strangers too.. ^^"
p/s:OMG u bought the bag!!! >_<
 
weird ppl everywhere...u must "hardly" believe ppl there...狡猾点好,单纯是危机...West M and Srwak re different in so many ways.there a lot of extremist ....tat's y talk lot of politics
 
patrick, i see your point. I will take good care of myself =). Thank you for reminding me about that. take care too.
 
patrick, i see your point. I will take good care of myself =). Thank you for reminding me about that. take care too.
 
vivian, yap, i bought the bag, hehe..
i will.. all the best to u =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]