This page has moved to a new address.

Sport Day

i type, u read: Sport Day

i type, u read

Saturday, June 6, 2009

 

Sport Day

6th of June, 2009 (Saturday), a very memorable day. Why? Because, Blessed Church, Kuching has their youth and young adult sport day.

Before the sport day:

We went to church to prepare for sport day. My group is very creative, we made the 'gadget' for pom pom girls to use in sport day.

I like this egg, because it is heart shape. Haha.. I ate it one day before sport day at a coffee shop.

I also went to Spring one day before sport day to buy clothes. This photo was taken when I tried on the blouse.

During sport day:

The supporter and participant.


This event is very special, because Pastor Lim requested those who are very fast to participate, not the normal speed runner.
The committee were at the ending point waiting for the champion.
Here they come. 1st- Janalyn ( Sukma Runner, extremely fast, my group, hehe)
2nd- Jane Tan ( My best pal)

MBKS building.

My group overall result was very good. Thank God for that. The result will be made known on a fortnight later. Hopefully we are the champion. Pray...

After the sport day:

Some of us went to the famous "Ah Yeo Ais Kacang" stall to cool down.

History + Miracle ( 2008):




Honestly, I am neither a good runner nor a good high jumper. I do not have a fabulous stamina and I cannot really jump high up. However, with the strength from God and my 'kiasu' spirit, I managed to gave myself a memorable and remarkable experience on last year school sport day.

Gold medals I got for last year school sport day, a miracle. Of course there are still other medals for other events, but no gold. Perhaps medals are consider as something not valuable, but to me it is full of sweet & sweat memories. Haha..

However, I am no longer as good as last time. Hard to admit it, but my stamina is really decreasing. This year in my church sport day, I participated in 800M open , I only got 7th or 8th. It is too bad if compared to last year achievement in my school. Actually I knew that I will not get champion and I planned not to join. When I sat there, I started to think, I told myself you are really a loser if you do not join just because you know you will lose. Well, failure is nothing, experience is the main thing. Though I got such a position, I am still happy because I have tried.

Other event I participated in Blessed Church sport day:
4 x 100M mix- 2nd
4 x 200M girl- 1st

Great job to all of us! =)

Labels:


Comments:
Great^^ buddy~
 
tq
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]