This page has moved to a new address.

What Kind of Citizen is That?

i type, u read: What Kind of Citizen is That?

i type, u read

Friday, June 12, 2009

 

What Kind of Citizen is That?

Before I start, I will like to admit that I am not an excellent and ideal citizen as well but I will try to improve myself so that I can be a good Christian. I met with some persons that raised my anger today.

At first, I met some drivers who do not practise road courtesy at all!! They only care for themselves, as if they are the king on the road, as long as they can pass through the traffic light then that is great, as if there is no need for them to think of other road users. Is it very hard to let a P driver to come out from a junction? No mercy at all, no love from them, not kind to others. Let's say, if they can sometimes stop and let the cars from junction to come out, then this world will be great, then they can be considered as ideal citizen, then there is love. Practise road courtesy, be considered to others. It is not hard to do that. For sure, I will start doing that. =)

Secondly, I went to the private hospital, hoping to get my medical report, but they have not finish everything yet, so cannot take. It is fine for me. However, there is a nurse, very rude and impolite. She answered me in a rude way and even gave me a angry face to see. Well, she was spoiling the nurse's image. Before this, from books and movies and other resources, I have a very good impression of nurse. I thought everyone of them is kind and full of love just like the fairy or some say angel. I understand that everyone has their own characteristic, some are good and some are bad. Well, it is up to them. I already decided not to get angry because not good for my health and will spoil my mood. Be happy always. =) I learned something. I know I must love my neighbors and also my enemies as well. Dear nurse, I love you though you are rude.

Please try to understand. I am not someone who have negative thinking about our society. I still know that this world is beautiful and there is love in our society. I do not lock myself in my own world and I am not disappointed to the society.

It was a busy day today. We went to many places and used many coupons. See:
A reminder from me, please do not reuse your coupon, always set in mind that 'honesty is the best policy'.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]