This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday

i type, u read: Holiday

i type, u read

Thursday, July 16, 2009

 

Holiday

Our class schedule for tomorrow is only from 10 a.m t0 12 noon. On top of that, Monday is a holiday, for Negeri Senbilan only I think, not so sure. Thus, many students living nearby or nearer compared to my home town are going back for HOLIDAY. Some of them who live very nearby do go home every weekend, but this time some of them who live in Penang also go back because there are all together 3 days break.

Well, I feel a bit jealous, even have a thinking of flying back to Sarawak as well. However, I canceled my desire after checking the back and forth flight ticket fee, it cost around RM 400. It is absolutely not worth at all to spend RM400 just to go back for three days. I will sure go back to Kuching on this coming August term break.

Holiday, a word that will make a lot of people rejoice. Indeed, I love holiday since I entered primary school. Maybe I should not think of holiday now, because I just started to study for two weeks, it will be too much to start talking about holiday. I will just change topic then.

Without myself knowing it, stress and tension attacked me secretly. I only knew it when something happened yesterday. It is fine now because I have made a very important decision. I will try my utmost to enter into Ivy League. I repeat myself, is TRY, not FORCE. In this US application process, there are a lot of procedure, such as excel in my study, write good application essays, teachers recommendations letters and etc. Moreover, I really need to put more effort in my English, be it writing, reading or speaking. This a great challenge. Sometimes, the greatest things of happiness is the process of achieving the goal, not the moment when you reach the goal. Haha.. But I still think that it will be great to achieve the goal. I often dream. I believe that it is no harm in dreaming, especially the dreams that will turn out forces for us to turn fantasy into fact. I really hope that my dream(not the dreams produce during sleeping) will turn into fact. =)

I am really sorry to speak using a impolite tone to you yesterday on the phone. I promise I would not do that again. I know I should not speak like that, I am sorry.

Labels:


Comments:
ur articles are masterpiece .....i cant write nor create such good stuff.....keep it up :)
 
patrick, wah.. tq..encouraged by your words. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]