This page has moved to a new address.

My College

i type, u read: My College

i type, u read

Thursday, July 2, 2009

 

My College

It does not matter I believe it or not, because the truth is I am now in Inti.
The orientation held for three days . It helped me to know more about this college's compound and also the rules and regulations.
I must have my target and go for it.
I cannot afford to sit down and relax(actually can, but not too much) because time flies. Hehe...

One of the speaker in the orientation said we must not put in mind that how successful we are in SPM and do not think that JPA students are extraordinary. He said no one cares about the number of As you got in SPM, be it ten, twenty or forty. I see his point. From that second onward, I am going to start my new life, forget my achievement.

For your information, not many female are taking up computer science. Once and for all, it does not really matter because I am taking it and I will do my very best. Maybe God want me do study something that I think is quite impossible to show His grace and mighty. =)

Target:
I want to take a chance to change my duration to 1+4.
The terms and conditions are:
•Must get 3.5/4 in CGPA
•Must pass with flying colour in SAT1, SAT2 and TOEFL
•Must get yourself into IVY LEAGUE or IVY LEAGUE STANDARD.

For last year badge, one of our senior managed to qualify himself into Harvard, in other word he was accepted by Harvard. Wow, that is great. Cool man.

Breakthrough:
On the first night, I went to the toilet myself in the midnight. Maybe that is normal for you, but for someone like me, that is a breakthrough, a tough task. Thank God for that. =)

Honestly, I did suffer from homesick, a bit, not much. I bet when you see me you do not know that I miss my home. Hehe..

Lectures will start on Monday. I do not know how is it going to be, but i will pray to God.
This is totally new to me but I will adapt to it in a split second by the strength from God. =)

All the very best! INTIANS!

Photos taken on the last day of orientation:







Our group name is "I Don't Know".

My College:



Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]