This page has moved to a new address.

Amazing Grace

i type, u read: Amazing Grace

i type, u read

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

 

Amazing Grace

If someone happen to approach me with 'what is your goal for now?', I will answer that person, 'of course is successful in life'. Before this, that will be my answer, but my answer now is different. Successful in life will still be one of my goal, but no longer my priority.

I did not change my answer anyhow, I experienced some incident that caused me to change my mind. I will not talk about that incident here, you can ask me privately if you want, I will answer you.

I strongly agreed with the poem 'Life Brief Candle'. In fact, life is short and not constant. We absolutely never know what will happen next second, what to say tomorrow? However, I am not trying to encourage you to underestimate life or despite your life. I mean life is precious, live your life meaningfully. On top of that, we are facing H1N1 now, please take care of yourself, and practice the precaution steps. Health is very important. Without a healthy body, we cannot do anything, not even study and play.

Moreover, please appreciate those who are near and dear to you. They are always there to support you. Thank to them you are not alone. Honestly, life would indeed be insipid without them. Relationship and love is something that I considered wonderful. Because of the relationship and love, other considerations tend to fly out of the window. Just like a mandarin saying goes 'I do not mind to climb the mountain full with knife and enter a pot full with oil'.

I will live my life meaningfully, but how? Ermm... ... will think about it. =) I will inform you in next post if I manage to figure it out.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]