This page has moved to a new address.

Teacher

i type, u read: Teacher

i type, u read

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

 

Teacher

When I was reading my book peacefully in my hostel, I received a message from Yan Hui, she told me she is in KL. She got the local teaching scholarship. Wow, congratulation! That particular new really brought joy to my boring night. Not only that, Jolina got it as well.

Teacher, this ambition is so far from me, perhaps just like the distance between sky and earth, but I am still very glad that my friends can pursue it. My friends who got it including Su Su who is in Miri now, Shi Jing and Christine in Batu Lintang, Jolina and Yan Hui in KL. All the very best, will remember you in prayers and I am sure you girls can be great teachers. (or even promoted as headmasters)

Actually, I thought that I can celebrate Yan Hui's birthday with her when I go back on this forthcoming holiday(Yan Hui thought that too). However, things change without giving us any notice. She is now in KL, when I go back to Kuching, she is not there. Despite that, we can meet in KL. =) On top of that, Fidelia is very sad but at the same time happy for both of them, so she is actually ambivalent.

In the journey of life, there are many things that happen to help us grow. We must learn to be independent and at the same time appreciate those who are around us. We will never now what will happen next second, every second is a blessing and we should treasure it with our heart. Do show your love to those you care, do not wait till tomorrow for tomorrow never come.

I am happy for them. =)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]