This page has moved to a new address.

Afford & Effort

i type, u read: Afford & Effort

i type, u read

Friday, September 18, 2009

 

Afford & Effort

Most of the people will put a lot of effort in the things that they think they ought to. However, can we afford it? This is the question that always become a bar for people to progress. In other word, we usually let the word 'cannot' haunted us from progress. Sometimes, we may say to ourselves that we cannot afford the price that we need to sacrifice. How do we know we cannot sacrifice that thing if we do not try. People who say cannot before try will be like people refuse to walk because thinking that one step forward is a trap, will fall!

In fact, sometimes I will be like that too. Most of the time, I will try first (for sure is the positive things), if really cannot then I shall give up. In my opinion, no one is a born winner and likewise no one is a born loser. For me, I try to see everything that done by me as a success, for at least I tried!

On the other hand, I also need to admit that there is a limit. We cannot force ourselves too much, if not we will be like a spring that passed its elastic limit and will not return to its original shape anymore.

In a nut shell, do whatever you thing you can. Please don't let the word 'cannot' prevent you from succeed. If fail after numerous try, should we give up? I don't know about that. Hmm... ... It depends.

This is all my opinion, you can feel the other way. I understand that men have their own thinking,opinion and interest, that is what contribute to the proliferate of interest group (something about political science). Haha... ...

Happy holiday!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]