This page has moved to a new address.

Mission Impossible

i type, u read: Mission Impossible

i type, u read

Saturday, January 23, 2010

 

Mission Impossible

Perhaps, I have make my committee suffered,
at the same time i failed sick again because of the stress.
I just want A.U.P. Club to be great and trying to prove to the others that we can!
I never expect to do a big event, but now, I am doing two big events which targeting 500 people each.
I am going to transform them to smaller events and I hope that my committee can take a break.
Perhaps movie night from 8p.m to 3a.m is crazy for them, because the next day we still have to study. Though I hope that they can support me, but it is quite tough for them.
The moment I booked the biggest hall for both the events, I can feel the pressure upon me.
I have been thinking days and nights on how to get 500 people.
I feel tired because my committee think that we cant.
It is very hard for one mind set that think we can to fight with the others 13 mind set that say we cant.
I am not a superwoman, I need my committee and man power; I also have the time where I am energy low.
I begin to understand how Jun Xiang feel in organizing the A.U.P. Skills Challenge.
I went to look for sponsor today, but did not gain great.
Under the hot sun, I begin to realize how tired my sister was when she went to house by house to accomplish Scout's Job Week.
Of course I hope that in one week time, we can have grand activity that honor A.U.P. Club, but if the situation does not side me, I have no choice but change it to smaller event.
Some of my committee and friends begin to scare of me, as I always talk about A.U.P. Club and want them to attend meetings.
Perhaps, I am too obsessed with A.U.P. Club, but it is my responsibility as the chairperson.
I will not neglect my studies. I promise.
As for now, we shall just wait and see.
Yes, I feel sad but I will not be emotional.
I understand that my committee will help when they can, but this time they really cannot.
That's all for this post.

Labels:


Comments:
wow! what you said are so meaningful. thanks for sharing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]