This page has moved to a new address.

Changes

i type, u read: Changes

i type, u read

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

 

Changes

Wow! The world is changing for good perhaps. I mean time is running non-stop, and of course things are changing, improving and aging (I know you know these.).

First and foremost, my favorite food changed. They used to be pizza, chicken rice, and sushi; now, they are fried oyster and "ha kau". Nonetheless, fried oyster is not in a steady position, because since I am back to my hometown, I experienced unacceptable fried oyster TWICE! They were not delicious, and maybe not fresh! I think "ha kau" might not be in a steady position too, as I already ate them for quite a few times in my hometown. I just realized that I have not eat laksa; I should and I will!

Next, the eating/drinking places in Kuching grew like the mushroom after the rain. I went to Delizze last week to meet my beloved friends, will visit Million soon, as some of my friends like it very much, my sister brought me to Misu Shabu Shabu the other day, and she also bought me to 中华茶馆 today. Honestly, I have not been to these place before. Why am I so outdated? These places have nice atmosphere and perhaps nice food.

Not at Shabu Shabu, but they are about the same.

Steamboat at Shabu Shabu
By the way, I do not know what should I do to my hair. I just cut it the other day, but Winnie said it is still very messy. Sigh... I do not feel like doing hair rebonding yet because I will only let my hair undergo rebonding in September. Then, what should I do for now? For the meanwhile, I tie my hair every day. I do not want to cut it short though.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011   February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   June 2011   July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]